Sunday, February 10, 2013

New store alert!

We recently drove up to the mall.  I'm guessing that we haven't been there in quite a while because there is a store there now that wasn't there the last time we strolled the corridors.  I would have noticed.  I didn't have my camera with me (and I don't have a fancy phone like the rest of y'all) so I didn't get store shots but I captured the end results.

Oh, yeah.  The store.  It's the Brighton store.  I've never been on the cutting edge of fashion so I was a late-comer to Brighton.  I bought a bracelet back in, I think, '03 while we were in Memphis.  I liked it immediately and was surprised at the price - very reasonable.  I have worn the hell out of it since.  It's my "go-to" bracelet and it's by Brighton which I didn't pay any attention to at the time.





Besides loving the price, you don't have to polish Brighton pieces every time you turn around.

I wasn't really in the market for jewelry when we came upon the new store (there since November) but a phenomenon occurred.  They must have turned on the magnetic force field because I was literally pulled into the joint.  It's all shiny and bright and happy.  You cannot stop yourself.

With Petey's encouragement I selected a pair of hoop earrings that I knew would be perfect for my disk beads.  The lady that waited on me, Suzie Palazzolo, was a delight and this is how she packaged up my new hoops.

  
                                  How cute is that bag?



                 And how about the tissue paper and the ribbon?


And still another bag inside.  This one is cloth!


Finally!  The earrings (sorry I didn't use the tripod so the pic is a bit fuzzy).  The best part is these hoops only cost $23.00.  Two bucks less than the ones I bought at Target when they were not on sale.  And there's a one year guarantee on the clasp!

Still no tripod but you get the idea, right?  How cool do my disks look on these babies?

    So next time you're at the Grandville mall, check out the Brighton store.  Tell 'em Ellen sent ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment