Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beaddazzled's Spring Open House

Twice a year I open my home, ask some friends to bring their art/crafts and invite the public in.  Am I crazy or what?  I've been at it for over 10 years now and always have a blast.  I try to have a wide assortment of goodies to pick from and people go home with a smile on their face and a bag or two.

Alexa Birkam is a wonderful potter and she is always with me for these shows.  She's a constant.

Denise Allen is new this year and she is a seamstress extraordinaire.  These darling jackets are reversible.


Shirley Andress is the "Queen of Sweet."  We love it when she's involved in the open house.  She was right next to me today.  I did a bit of snacking.

Jenna Kastran has a whole lotta cute stuff.

My buddy, Alva Morgan (AJ Framing) is the gal you want to contact if you have anything to frame.  All the photos are hers as well.  Did I mention she makes the frames?  Cute cards, too.

Deborah Moe is a master weaver.  Her shawls and scarves are to-die-for.  Those pillows flew out the door.

I saved the best for the last - MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  My beads.  I had a bunch more but I don't want to bore you.  Yeah, like that could ever happen, right?

If you'd like to know more about any of these women, let me know and I'll pass on their contact info.
If you've never been to one of my open houses, keep the first Saturday of November free because I'll do it again then.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is great you do this...and that it so conveniently located. : ) Rockefeller loved the backyard by the way.

    ReplyDelete