Monday, September 28, 2015

Cleaning the fridge

When was the last time you cleaned out your refrigerator?  I mean empty the sucker and remove the shelves and bins.  Toss what you think might be an old potato and scrape the dark green (lettuce?) stuff off the inside walls.

If it's been less than a year since you performed this task, don't even bother answering.  I don't want to know you.

I want to hear from others like me.  The ones that keep putting the job off because really?  how dirty can the inside of the ice box be?

OMG!  Where does that crap come from???

I decided it was "clean the kitchen" day this morning.  I thought starting with the appliances was a good way to kick off the job.

The stove didn't take too long and, no, I didn't clean the inside.  Yes, I have a self-cleaning oven so wouldn't you think I'd use it more often?  Appears not to be the case.  Kind of like the windows that tilt in so that you don't have to go outside with a ladder to wash them.  I need to get around to that before the snow flies.  Or not.

Anyway, the fridge took longer than I thought because I decided to go "all the way."  I even struggled to remove those damn bins in the bottom and took them out to the driveway for their bath.

My shoulder aches and my back is a little stiff but worth it.

Tada!



I told Petey we're eatin' out tonight.  Can't dirty up the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment