Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blessing of the Bikes

I wasn't going to go because, frankly, I'm not really interested in motorcycles or blessings but it was right around the corner from our house and there was a pig roast involved.
I will also freely admit that I love the sound those bikes make.
Petey and I checked things out and really enjoyed ourselves chatting up others, eating and listening to some good, live, music.






Bonus:  my reflection in the tank





Jeff and Sheila Clearwater.  Always enjoyable.

There was a tent with patches for sale and a lady at the ready with her sewing machine to fix you up.



I posed for this one.  What?  You don't believe me?

Biker couple all decked out.

Here they come!

I don't know who these guys are; especially the bald one in the middle but they looked so cute all dressed up in matching shirts I thought I should at least take their picture.

The ultimate in coolness.

Biker dudes.

Biker chick.  So many nice people. 

Pig sammie happenin' here.  Yummers!

This is Jack Beckers, local biker.  He was the oldest person to ride in yesterday.  Two new knees and one recently replaced hip and he's still keepin' his motor runnin'.
 The sun was shinning, the bikes were rumbling, the music was good and the food tasty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment