Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's acceptable and what's not?

This question presented itself the other day when I began brushing my teeth and the toothbrush was ALREADY WET!!!  WTH?
Petey, in his haste, had grabbed mine.  So, what was I to do?  Use his?  Nah, I just pushed through it.
Has this ever happened to you?  What did you do?
So that led me to other questions.  Moms are used to "back wash" from their kids so they're immune to a lot.
Are there lines you just won't cross though?
Would you sip from a bottle or glass after your spouse/s.o./partner?  How about your best friend?  How about a casual friend?  What about the stranger sitting next to you on the plane?  I know - no way!
So if you'd do the sip thing - how about licking?  Like an ice cream cone?  What about using the same fork or spoon?
I remember, more than once, I showed up for work having forgotten to apply deodorant.  Didn't bother me one bit using the gym teacher's stuff.  It was a spray can, though; I'm not at all sure I would have borrowed his stick.
There have to be a ton o' examples out there so I'm relying on y'all to come up with them.  Help a girl out, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment