Thankfully the good things in life outnumber the annoying ones but here's a list of the things that drive my slightly batty.
1) using my phone to post pics to Facebook. I love the technology but it trips me up every now and then and the swearing ensues.
2) people in the "12 items or less" check out lane at the grocery store that have a frigging cart full - really?
3) when I order french fries at a restaurant and the ketchup is no where in sight
4) sitting behind someone who doesn't realize they can TURN RIGHT ON RED
5) seeing all kinds of dog poop left behind by the lazy human owner while walking my dog
6) ambiguous Facebook posts
7) forgetting to check the pants pockets before throwing them into the washer
I could go on and on but I'm showing some mercy during this holiday season.
Feel free to add to this list.