Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Insightful info.

Toothpaste is the topic of today's blog.  I know, I know, I've kept you waiting for some time now but, believe me when I tell you, it was worth it.

We've always been a Crest toothpaste family.  For so many years it was just the regular old paste.  Then someone in the research department decided to get all fancy with gels, stripes and flavors.

We tried them all and disliked them. 

I don't exactly know what happened that caused me to buy this one.


I hated the taste on the first go-round but . . . well, you know.  Ya buy it, ya use it until it's gone.


This was another issue.  Who the hell thought the flip top was a good idea?  You can see what a mess it is.  Yuck.

I found myself using massive amounts of this undesirable stuff just so I could throw it away in all good consciousness before buying a new tube.

The day finally came.  Yea!!  Back to the old reliable.


Ahhhhh.  The paste is back in the house with the twist off cap.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment