Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday 9:45a walk

Sunday morning walk:  both boardwalks and 3 poops later (Augie- not me) we're home and feeling invigorated.  

The best part of a Sunday morning walk in Allegan is that we don't have to wait at the light (one of three) at the busiest intersection in town.  The church-goers are either at home still primping or in their respective pews and the non-churchy people are out walking or riding that comfy couch. Very few cars to contend with.

I believe I have mentioned once or twelve times that Sundays are my least favorite day of the week.  Other than the car-free walk with Augie, the day seems to drag by like a sloth on Librium.  

Petey and I try to think of something to do during the afternoon segment of the day so we don't turn into the sloth I just mentioned but it can prove to be difficult at times.  A movie?  A walk around the mall?  A drive to the big lake?  Not a lot of choices.

Well, Augie will get another walk today so that will perk things up a bit.  Now if the sun actually comes out, we'll be "dancin' in the street."  

1 comment:

  1. What is this Sun you speak of?? Sunday is a get through day until we are in the sun. Until them I am cooped up!

    ReplyDelete