Thursday, August 5, 2021

Don't EVER, and I mean EVER, do this!

 I know I've written before about cleaning the fridge.  I think, specifically the freezer.  I believe it was a bit of a rant about how can freezers get so dirty???

Today's blog topic is about the other side of the fridge.  We have a side-by-side here at the Red House, as opposed to the top/bottom one in Allegan.

Because of where the Allegan fridge sat in the kitchen you couldn't open the door all the way so removing shelving and drawers was a real chore.  So much of a chore that I never did it.

Now we have plenty o' space so out they came!

The glass shelving wasn't a problem.  Easy out/easy in.

Not so much the drawers, however.  

I was really paying attention - doing the whole Buddhist mindful thing.

I was sooooo close but couldn't get the buggers back in.

What was I doing wrong???

Had to walk away for a while.  The walk down the hall had me muttering not-so-nice things.  Out loud.

I can't say exactly how many attempts I made but I finally was successful.

What was getting in my way was where, precisely, those poopheads were to be placed.

Trial and error stopped the swearing and all was good.

Lesson learned: take a picture before you even think of removing those dang drawers and it wouldn't hurt to take in the shelves too.

Feel free to contact me, day or night, for more household tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment