Monday, October 26, 2020

A Make-over

 I'm bored so I started noodling around with the background for my blog.

Theme.  Hmmmm, didn't even know it was there.

I like it.  Fits me.

Then I took a look at the font.  I didn't want to make it unreadable.  I don't like it when people do that - particularly with signs.  

How am I supposed to read that while I'm flying by at 70mph?

So I stuck with this one.  I think it's called "Courier." 


Been thinking a lot about my son, Michael, lately.  If it wasn't for Zoom, I don't know what we'd do.

He lives and works in Thailand and gets home every year or so but not this year.  Just another issue caused by Covid19.


This was last Thanksgiving at the Dutkiewicz's; our "pretend" family.  Another thing not happening this year.  I'll miss those nutballs.


"Do you and Pete go south?"  That's a question we hear a lot here at Hidden Creek.

Are we going?  Don't know.  Don't think so.  I hope we don't kill each other long about mid-February.


I miss live music - especially when it comes from my gal, EG Kight.


I miss my mom.


Getting misty-eyed.  Better end on a high note.  I love The Red House.


And I love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment