Sunday, December 13, 2020

Take your coat off

 Or not.

This blog will probably not resonate to those of you living in warmer climates but . . . stay tuned anyway.

So here in Michigan Old Man Winter is making his presence known.  He gave us a break this year by holding off for a bit.  Petey actually got 3 or 4 rounds of golf in during December.

Unprecedented. 

The coat thing:  When it's cold and you're all bundled up - gloves, hats, mittens, boots and that big ole puffy jacket - no one can see what you're wearing underneath.

So what if it's the same sweatshirt/shirt/jammies (?) you had on yesterday.  Who will be the wiser?

With Covid it's not like you're going to go into a restaurant, sit down and take your jacket off.  

Same with your hair.  Don't even have to brush it before going out because you'll be wearing something on your head unless you're a complete nut case. Just don't take it off in public cuz - BAD HAIR. 

What brought this to mind was the walk Petey and I took just now.  I only wanted to do two miles but I found myself heating up rather quickly which made me wonder what I was wearing under my coat.

I couldn't remember!  Really???  It wasn't that long ago that I got dressed.

Then I thought - oh, yeah, a long sleeved T (I even remembered it was the cream colored one, not the white one) underneath my denim shirt.  Very comfy.

Imagine my surprise when we got home and I peeled off my bulky garment.

Not even close!  A completely different get-up.   

Anyone else having the same experiences?  No?
Liars!!!


I  

No comments:

Post a Comment