Friday, June 14, 2019

Vintage Sheet Music

As you know (if you've been following along), I've been making paper beads for almost 5 years now.  I use all kinds of paper - sheet music included.
My friend, Cathy Eichelberger, put that little bug in my ear a few years ago and I am forever grateful.


I put out a Facebook call for old sheet music and people brought boxes full to my home.  THANK YOU!!!

I absolutely love the face sheets.  They are soooo deco.  I wanted to share some of them with you.

















































Please excuse the "thumb photo bombs" and the missed rotation.  I went through the whole cropping procedure but apparently I missed a few "saves."

So if you have some old music collecting dust somewhere in your basement or attic and feel like dropping it off, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment